- HTMLDOC - A commercially supported version is here: 
For an open source version of the same program, look here 
- Apache FOP  - actually that's XML/XHTML -> XML-FO -> PDF
- HTML2PDF 
D. McC Dead link for HTML2PDF--12/8/2004
- My Personal favourite: Use html2ps  to go from html to PostScript and then the standard ps2pdf  program. You get a pdf with intra-page links working. VI
- Bottle Neck  is a converter HTML->TeX, written in Tcl. If you take PDFlatex, the effect is HTML->PDF.
- wkhtmltopdf  comes with many command line options as well as a C library to link into your programs.
For more references, see .