, also called i18n
, where 18
stands for the 18 letters between the i and final n, refers to subject of writing program fit to be localized
into another locale
, in turn, is the process of actually making a program ready for use in a given locale.
See Also edit
- The built-in internationalization facility.
- Sorting for localized programs.
- i18n - Writing for the world
- i18n tester
- Encoding Translations and i18n
- How to Use Tcl 8.x Internationalization Features''
- Internationalization and the Tcl C APIs
- A developers view.
- Advanced Tcl
- Includes a section on internationalization.