is a window-surfaced table plotting program based on tcl/tk.
- current version
- release time
- 1998-01-09 (?)
- Michael Boese
- b o e s e at i p f dot b a u - v e r m dot u n i - k a r l s r u h e dot d e
The current version supports plotting of tables in 2-d diagrams in several representations.
- loading tables from files
- importing tables from 'wosql'
- wosql (Windowing Oracle SQL) is an interactive SQL environment for Oracle databases. DataVision has been tested with wosql version 2.2.
- loading/saving configurations
- plotting tables as curves
- zooming plots
- exporting plots as postscript files (eps) or sending plots to printer