Which commands should be included?
- vector: needed for graph
- graph: curve display widget
- busy: not needed, because we already have tk busy
- winop: Is there anything here that is absent from plain Tk except winop snap? As other extensions have similar things, it might be better to do that one thing as a core addition to Tk (separate TIP) and leave this whole command out. (Also note that TIP 489 implements this for the key special case of rendering a canvas to an image.)
Should there be a special switch to enable compiling and including Rbc?
Should we change Rbc to some other name to prevent name clashes?
How should we integrate Rbc?
- separately like ttk widgets (command=rbc::graph C-sources under generic/rbc/)
- directly add to tk (command=graph, C-source=tkGraph.c, ..)
Should we export a C-interface?