The Live Language Demonstration
is online and uses a sandboxed "safe" Eagle
The contest is to see who can be the first person (or team) to do any of the following:
- Breaking out of the "safe" sandbox (Difficulty: Jackpot).
- Running forever, bypassing the 5 second limit (Difficulty: Hard).
- Crashing the web server process by using Eagle (Difficulty: Medium).
- Causing a "hard" stack overflow (Difficulty: Medium).
- Consuming all available memory (Difficulty: Easy).
To clarify the "official contest rules":
Since the sandbox interpreter may be shared, simply removing one or more commands and making them subsequently unavailable to other users does not count.
For #1, causing the web server process to recycle due to excessive memory usage does not count.
For #2, presenting the contents of the file "C:\secret.txt
" will be considered proof.
Proof must include a screenshot and complete details and will be corroborated using the server logs.
The prize is a Red Swingline Stapler
This contest is sponsored by Eyrie Solutions
This contest was started on 2016-11-22 and it is not over until there is a winner for each prize.