is a polymorphicly
-typed, type-safe, lazy, purely functional
See Also edit
- Interfacing Tcl with Haskell
- Playing Haskell
- Tcl and other languages
- is a declarative GUI binding of Tk
: In Haskell it is not possible to assign a value to a variable. Therefore a program runs completely side-effect free.
- surrounds a character
- surrounds a sequence of characters, indicating a list composed of those characters in that sequence
- "pair of things, each having its own type"
- "pair of types"
- (Tree a)
- "a, which is of type Tree"
- polymorphic infix operator for addition
- polymorphic infix operator for concatenation
- polymorphic infix operator for subtraction
- (left) "maps to" (right)
- infix operator for function composition
- arithmetic sequence indicator
- "is prepended to"
- "has type"
- (left) "maps from" (right)
- "evaluates to", "reduces to"
- "is defined as"
- "empty list"
- "list where each thing is a pair of a thing having type a and a thing having type b"
- "list of things which are of type a"
- surrounds a function to indicate that it is being used as an infix operator
- lambda function.
- abstract notation for a non-terminating expression. Also known as "bottonm"
- | (in a type declaration)
- | (in a list comprehension)