by Matt Newman
- 'DejaNews:'' [1
]This week has seen lower than normal volume, with many continuations of last weeks threads.
- O'Reilly is sponsoring a large Open Source Convention in August (see )
- Summary of approaches for file locking (see )
- Visualizing call graphs (of course generating them in the first place is still a challenge) (see )
- High performance portable database for Tcl, including the unique ability to have "scripted" documents. This kind of approach, with data and code together in a single entity opens the door to a wide range of serious applications (see )
- Use of stubs and compiling extensions against 8.0.x or 8.1.x (see )