is a graphical image used within a GUI
as a compact form of communication, often about an action that may be taken by selecting the icon.
See Also edit
- tcllib ico
- Steve Havelka's Iconizer
- Add icons to your apps quickly and easily with Steve's Iconizer tool.
- supports toolbars with icons very nicely
- ICONS, by Adrian Davis
- includes an excellent collection of beautiful icons, complete with the supporting software to integrate them into your Tk application
- Nuvola, by David Vignoni
- a free set of icons licensed under the LGPL
- Tklib ico package
- icon-related capabilities for Tk
- a library of public-domain icons (and a GPL naming tool) following the freedesktop.org conventions. Proposed for adoption into Fossil in this mailing list thread. No Tk convenience wrapper yet, but easy to wrap in an ICONS library
- Icon Programming Language