provides documentation on several locations:
- official documentation page
- Oracle Technology Network
- free login required
- My Oracle Support
- for users with a support contract. A support identifier (SID) is needed to create a login.
- OTN Community Forums
Internal documents are called Notes
and identified by a number. You can find them on Metalink, but if you don't have access you can search the forums, as many are posted there by the support staff.
General Documentation edit
- Oracle Intelligent Agent User's Guide, Release 18.104.22.168 ,2002-10
- Chapter 3 discusses Tcl and OraTcl.
- Oracle® Warehouse Builder API and Scripting Reference 11g Release (11.1)
- Describes the use of Tcl with Warehouse Builder
Oracle Notes relevant for Tcl edit
- Overview of the Job TCL Files Used by the Intelligent Agent (16-APR- 1999 - 15-APR- 2002) 
- Overview of the Event TCL Files Used by the Intelligent Agent (15-APR- 1999 - 15-APR- 2002) 
- Overview of the Miscellaneous TCL Files Used by the Intelligent Agent (16-APR- 1999 - 15-APR- 2002) [htt//metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/showdoc?db=NOT&id=69598.1]
- Detailed Guide on How the Intelligent Agent Works (04-SEP-1998 - 12-APR-2002) 
- WHAT ARE THE ORATCL EXTENSIONS USED FOR TCL SCRIPTS? (08-APR-1996 - 16-DEC-1996) 
- Logging and Tracing the Intelligent Agent (26-JUL-2000 - 12-APR-2002) 
- HOW CAN I USE TCL AGENT SCRIPTS WITH ORACLE ENTERPRISE MANAGER? (08-APR- 1996 - 16-DEC- 1996) 
Must have been Tcl 7.4 or so.How to set up an example user defined event