is a great area to put Tcl to work in.
See Also edit
- Commercial game titles that use Tcl for scripting
- How to simulate the game probabilities
- network programming
- The Aries Engine
- A fast cross-platform 2D video game engine with Tcl support. Uses SDL under the hood.
- BOOK Programming Linux Games
- Steps through the development of a game called "Penguin Warrior", including a chapter on scripting the game using Tcl.
- SDL (Simple Directmedia Layer)
- A C library providing access to I/O devices using OpenGL
- Tcl/Tk games
- numerous examples to get started with, many of them less than a screen of code.
- A Tcl wrapper for the Unreal Engine.
Tcl has long been used as the scripting engine in games. The original SimCity
is one example.