is an extended version of the DustMote
web server wrapped in a Snit
type. It is developed as part of Tclssg
It adds the following new features to DustMote:
- Basic logging (to stdout);
- Custom route handlers.
- Directory listings;
- Every server being a Snit object, which means you can have multiple servers running at a time;
- Path jailing (albeit not seriously tested for security);
- Content-Range (resumed transfers);
- TLS support;
- Command line options when run as the main script;
- Server reloading when run as the main script.
- Unicode URLs do not work;
- Canceled transfers are not logged correctly.
Usage (from the command line) editusage: ./dustmote-snit.tcl -root value ?-host localhost? ?-port 8080? ?-default index.html? ?-verbose 1? ?-dirlists 1? ?-certfile public.pem? ?-keyfile private.pem? ?-tls 0?
You can use the following shell command to generate a set of temporary SSL certificates with OpenSSL
:openssl req -x509 -newkey rsa:2048 -nodes -keyout private.pem -out public.pem -subj '/CN=localhost' -days 1
See also edit