builds on string processing
, interpreting strings as a strcture, usually that has some sort of in-value signaling, i.e., markup
The difference between string processing
and text processing
can be subtle. Forexample, the Longest common substring
algorithm might be considered string processing, whereas Longest common subsequence: folklore algorithm
could be considered text processing because it implies some greater structure encoded within the string.
- Tcl itself, of course!
- Longest common subsequence: folklore algorithm
- the algorithm behind diff in Tcl
- Tcl Editors
- Editors recommended for Tcl scripts.
- The Tk widget.
- FindProcs utility
- Jump to a procedure.
- FindWords utility
- Jump to another occurrence of a word.
- Awk (Not implemented in Tcl)
- Brace-level pretty printer
- A source code formatter
- tabulate, by dbohdan
- Pretty-print plain-text tabular data.