At the First European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
in 2001, Andreas Otto
presented a system he called simply, "Tcl Compiler".
- website (original)
- compiler-factory.com via archive.org
- website (even more original)
- t-online.de via archive.org
- current version
- release time
- Compiler 1.3 Release Announcement ,comp.lang.tcl ,2001-04-17
- What Is Token-Stream
- tutorial (dead)
- Anyone who has a copy of this please shout out!
- How to Compile (dead link)
- PYK would really like to see this document if anyone still has a copy of it.
- How to Cross Compile
- TCL Compiler - Code update ,comp.lang.tcl ,2000-03-01
- Tcl Compiler ,comp.lang.tcl ,2006-03-14
See Also edit
- GSoc Idea: Evaluate and Update Tcl Compiler
The SourceForge project is still available, That might be a good starting point, if anyone wants to revive this tool.SEH
: I have been combing through the sourceforge code and (sparse) docs. It appears that the code base is not complete, the author held back a C runtime library that is necessary actually to run the compiled Tcl program. If someone has up-to-date contact information for the author, perhaps we could persuade him to make a full release. The project looks to be worth saving.