is a canvas extension aimed to make more easy to display and operate on large canvas. It provides a builtin interactive zoom&panning.
Demos and full documentation included.
zoom-canvas 1.0.3  2-jul-2018
- Bugfixing - MouseWheel error on Linux. Fixed
zoom-canvas 1.0.2  19-jun-2013
- Bugfixing - Added missing C2V and V2C methods !
zoom-canvas 1.0.1  9-jun-2013
- Bugfixing - (mitigated) "zoomfit" bug
- "zoomfit" method was inherently imprecise due to underlying bbox command whose "return value may overestimate the actual bounding box by a few pixel".
- Now "zoomfit" method is simply "less" imprecise
- Now "zoomfit" takes care of canvas border and highlightthickness, too.
zoom-canvas 1.0  6-apr-2013
- Fix for MouseWheel event handling on Unix/linux (x11)
- Workaround patch for Bug "MouseWheel on Mac"
- Fix for MouseWheel event handling on "win32" for tcltk 8.6b2 and later
- Added -pointbmp option and ability to specify/change single point's bitmap.
zoom-canvas 0.9  15-mar-2013