JMeter toolset and other performance tools: [1
This repository contains tools for performance testing and performance modeling.
The main toolset works around Apache JMeter, and has the following features:
- Starting performance tests at a specified time
- Running several tests in sequence, with changing parameters such as the number of vusers
- Collecting the results of each testrun.
- Making several graphs for analysing the results.
- Compare different testruns.
- Manage server resource monitoring.
The modeling tools work around LQN (Layered Queueing Networks), an extension of the basis queueing network theory made by professor Murray Woodside and his colleages from the university of Carleton, Canada.