For most of my life I have programmed in C and find that a combination of Tcl/Tk is ideal for me.
I blog at TechTinkering
and general technical tinkering.
You can follow me on GitHub
Projects in which I have used Tcl/Tk
- installmodule A Tcl module installer.
- Tarcel A Tcl packaging tool.
- configurator A configuration parsing module for Tcl.
- AppDirs A Tcl module to simplify cross-platform application file locations.
- xdgbasedir A Tcl module to simplify use of the XDG Base Directory Specification.
- CanAce A Jupiter ACE emulator that uses Tcl/Tk to provide the GUI interface.
- sdl_and_tk_demo A small demonstration of how to embed an SDL Surface in a Tk window.
- TextPix A utility to convert an image to a text image using the reconfigurable character set on the Jupiter ACE. This was the first thing that I used Tcl for.
- pty A pseudo TTY package.