w3simpack home page: http://code.google.com/p/w3simpack/
By re-sending previously captured HTTP requests to your server(s), the way your browser does when you click, W3SimPack simulates an internet browser user, in order to automate human behavior.
W3Simpack provides a framework for:
- Monitoring availability and performance of WEB applications,
- Sending this kind of information to NAGIOS monitoring systems,
- Performing stress tests on an WEB application and its servers.
W3Simpack is a package composed of three distinct modules:
- A module designed to generate a scenario from a live WEB network capture,
- A module designed to schedule such scenarios on given applications, and feeding NAGIOS with the results,