- Expect has a "weather" command supplied as an example in its source distribution. "However, note that the version in Expect needs a modification to handle a new web site location for the weather information, and that new site requires the machine doing the request be located in reverse dns lookup or it refuses to provide data." [June 2002, LV ]
- Iain B. Findleton's collection of weather-related Tcl fltk demonstrations
- Several of the documented TclSOAP examples focus on weather data.
- Company: Impact Weather
- A little rain forecaster
- A Very Simple Weather App
- Enhancing Satellite Weather Images
- NOAA Weather Forecast
- tclweather applet, by Jason Tang
- YAWA - Yet Another Weather App,
- BUFKIT - forecast profile visualization and analysis tool kit developed by NWS
- Weather Animations - collect and animate satellite weather images
- Weather TCL for eggdrop - A tcl script for looking up weather via eggdrop.
- Noaaport Broadcast System Processor - a software suite for receiving, processing and distributing the contents of the NOAAPORT weather data stream.
|Where:|| http://freshmeat.net/projects/tkweather/ |
|Description:||TkWeather is a compact Tcl/Tk GUI that will access the weather underground via telnet, grab the latest weather forecasts for the cities of your choice, and display the relevant info.|
|Last update 2001.|
|Updated:||08 May 2007|
|Contact:||mailto:alan [at] ajackson dot org|