, by Rolf Schroedter
, is a serial line
Moni is a raw serial port terminal program written in plain Tcl running under Windows, Linux & Solaris.
Moni opens a connection to a serial port and displays incoming data in ASCII and/or Hexadecimal. It supports:
- Serial configuration including handshake options
- Sending of ASCII and hexadecimal charaters to the port
- Send the contents of a file with repetition
- Logging of all incoming data
- Manual setting and monitoring of handshake lines
It's not a terminal emulator, but it shows the incoming data of a serial port in ASCII or HEX. The input may be logged to a file.
Using moni you may also send ASCII or HEX data over the serial port as well as send chunks of data repeatedly.