What: tilaphos (Time-Lapse Photographs) Where: http://tilaphos.sourceforge.net Description: tilaphos (acronym from time-lapse photographs), is an experiment for taking time-lapse photographs with a webcam. It is written mostly for portable devices that can be mounted close to a scene, and for this reason it has oversized buttons and makes use of piemenus in its GUI, in an effort to provide easier control for touch screens operated with fingers. tilaphos can help stage time-lapse physics and biology experiments for educational purposes. Plugins: Mini web server for streaming multipart jpeg images. Gallery: http://www.youtube.com/tilaphos Manual: http://tilaphos.sourceforge.net/manual.html Version: 0.31 Updated: 2007/10/13 Contact: dzach at users period sourceforge dot netdzach: tilaphos is based on tkvideo by Pat Thoyts and ffmpeg by Fabrice Bellard et al.
How to mount a webcam for mobile use
Changes in CVS HEAD:
- Added user data capability to 'On Photo Data'.
- Added provision for hooks to 'tick' events.
- Added project images preview capability when not recording, by binding Left, Right, Up, Down, Home and End keys.
- Added plugin directory and a mini www server for multipart jpeg streaming.
- Incremental snap_shots_n directories.
- Configurable start/stop time.
- Changed data on picture mechanism.
- Movable data locator box.