Zorgan is a Personal Information Manager (PIM) for Linux. It requires TclX 7.5 / TkX 4.1 or more.
Kinds of information
- Book: a collection of records, each record having one or more fields. Useful to manage a lot of data of the same kind.
- Todo list: a list of things to do with states completed, not completed and aborted.
- Task list: a list of tasks with date range when it should be done.
- Budget: make a sum of items with associated amounts.
- Notes: a place where to write any text.
- Planner: each hour, day and month may have notes. Presented day by day, one month at a time or a full year calendar.
Useful and practical uses
- Address book
- Buy list
- Birthday indicators
- List of expenses
- And much more !
All the information may be exported in ASCII or HTML format in order to be viewed in any text editor, printed or even put on the web.
Available at: [1