The integrated development environment
for the KDE
- Understands tcl/tk code syntax highlighting.
- Source code folding.
- External tools to invoke tclsh on the current file.
- Can search unix man pages for highlighted words in editor (nice)
- ActiveState Windows CHM documentation can be included. (nicer)
Setting up the mime type for tclsh
- Settings -> Configure Editor -> Filetypes -> New
- Name: Tcl
- Section: Scripts
- Mime types: Click the wand to open the dialog
- Locate text/x-tcl, check the checkbox and press "Edit" button
- Add "tclsh" to the Application Preference Order by pressing the "Add" button and type "tclsh" in the entry
- Press the Configure dialog "OK" button
Now you can run a script by right-click on the respective tab and select Open With -> tclsh and the contents of the document will be sent off to tclsh. If you want to use wish, then add a "package require Tk" to the top of the file.
Probably other features that are to be discovered.