- Windows out of the box
- Unix and others need some minor downloads (see http://188.8.131.52/toolkit.html)
Tcl runs on most platforms, too. On what platforms does Tcl run? Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, most flavors of Unix...Tclkit binaries are available for a dozen or so platforms: ActiveState Tcl distributions are available for several common platforms: If you're careful, your Tcl programs will also run on most platforms:
- What should I be sure to do so my Tcl based programs run cross platform?
- How should I then code if I want my program to run on most platforms?
- Tcl built-ins for cross platform functionality
- Creation of multi-platform Starkitted binary packages
- How do I manage lock files in a cross platform manner in Tcl
- autoKit - Generate platform dependent starkits/starpacks on the fly