ugger. An interactive debugging utility.
Graphical user interfaces to gdb:
- tjk: written in Tcl/Tk by people working at Red Hat, Inc. and Cygnus Solutions.
- depends on Tk packages.
- is a GUI Tcl debugger that doubles as a gdb front end.
See Also edit
- Critcl debugging with gdb
- Debugging a Tcl extension written in C using gdb
- notes on gdb
- especially its tutorials, by Cameron Laird
- A weekend experiment with a Tk GUI for gdb
- SmartGDB  merges the commands offered by GDB with the Tcl/Tk scripting language. Tcl/Tk offers an expanded set of commands for control flow and data modeling that greatly increase the power of the debugger
2012-12-15: The latest release of Insight (6.8-1, posted 2009-07-19), embeds Tcl/Tk 8.4.1 and [incr Tcl
] 3.2. I imagine it could benefit greatly from a newer version of Tcl. For example, libgui/src/subcommand.c is obsoleted by namespace ensembles, libgui/library/list.tcl contains an implementation of lassign
, and libgui/library/lframe.tcl provides a labelframe