Donald Noyes -- At work on a local Desktop Wiki program called NysInformation. It is to be a WikiWithMoreThanPages and also a WikiWithMoreThanUsers. It is designed to work on a local machine, but can use a simple browser to link to spaces outside of the CurrentSpace.
NysWiki has evolved and now includes a new executable called NysInfo
- NysInfo deals with concepts organized in InfoSpaces.
- NysInfo is one of several programs which will be productionized by a small new venture called NysSystems.
- NysSystems has adopted as one of its Operational slogans: "It Works".
- The Emphasis and direction being utilized is SuccessOrientation.
- In it Processes and Approaches are reduced to simplifed, easily understandable and re-usable modules described as NysModules.
- It deals with ideas, issues and concepts which may seem to be vague, and potentially sophisticated.
- They are ClarifiedSimplifiedAndSpecified. This can best be described as ApproachComplexityWithSimplicity.
- When NysInfo has passed the ProofOfConceptTest, it will be productionized on the OriginalPlatform of MicrosoftWindowsXP.
- Later it will be made functional through the use of other platforms and languages, including older WindowsOpSystems and other systems which will include TCL/TK. This is intended to broaden its usage and to extend its usefulness.
- The internal ProofOfConceptAlphaVersion is NearCompletion and is to begin multi-site ProofOfConcept testing
during the 2ndQuarter2006. After DeclaringSuccess, it will scaled to involve up to a dozen users and several InfoSpaces. It will then be possible to create, modify and exchange InfoSpaces with other users.
- Three different approaches have now been developed and the present scheme includes integration of them all into one package using the original name of NysInfo
- Although no downloads exist yet, when available, information on downloading trial packages will be posted at http://donaldr.noyes.com/NysInfo/DownloadNysInfo.htm