Paved-widgets 1.2 is a collection of standard widgets enhanced with background-tessellation capability (tiling).Paved widgets are:
- Paved::Tree (new in 1.1)
Paved Widgets (1.0) contains a new widget Paved::canvas replacing the (now obsolete) xCanvas widgets :
LV Are these widgets compatible with the Tile package?
ABU To be honest, I never used Tile ...Paved Widgets are extensions of the standard Tk widgets; I mean you can use Paved::toplevel instead of toplevel without any difference.Of course, if you want to exploit its benefits, you should add the "-tile' option; Something like this :
set top [Paved::toplevel .topW ... options] .... $top configure -tile cheese.gif
ABU 13-feb-2006Paved Widgets 1.1 changes
- New Paved::Tree widget
- You can create new paved-widgets, or adapt pre-existing widgets. See just Paved::toplevelAdaptor  as an example ...
- Full HTML documentation provided. Start here 
- BUG-FIX: for paved::frame and paved::toplevel the internal image should be "lowered" or it covers the previous contents
- Added a more permissive license
- A new way for adapting existing widgets - Paved::_widget_daptor is now deprecated.
- Full html documentation updated.