- aMSN (Former known as Alvaro's Messenger) is a client for the "MSN Messenger" instant messaging network, and is written in Tcl/Tk.
- Probably one of the most popular Tcl/Tk applications out there.
- Interview with Alvaro J. Iradier, AMSN Founder and Lead Developer 
- Display pictures
- Custom emoticons
- Multi-language support (around 40 languages currently supported)
- Webcam support
- Sign in to more than one account at once
- Full-speed File transfers
- Group support
- Normal, and animated emoticons with sounds
- Chat logs
- Event alarms
- Conferencing support
- Tabbed chat windows
What: aMSN Where: http://www.amsn-project.net/ Description: Multi-lingual Tcl client for MSN Messenger Currently at version 0.97.2 Updated: 07/2008 Contact: See web site Portable version: http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/amsn_portableaMSN is a fork of Compu's MSN Messenger (ccmsn), a project that is no longer active.
What: Compu's MSN Messenger (ccmsn) Where: http://msn.CompuCreations.com/ Description: A Tcl/Tk based MicroSoft Network Messenger chat client. Currently at version 0.24 . Updated: 09/2001 Contact: mailto:[email protected]X Messenger
http://sun.systemnews.com/articles/118/2/OpenSolaris/19046 mentions that in 2007, Open Solaris support for this program was seen.