Welcome to the Tcl community edit
This page contains links to various people-related pages on this Wiki as well as some information on how to become a contributor or user.
People & Community edit
- by name, find homepages for many who frequent these pages
- Tcl User Groups
- The comp.lang.tcl newsgroup
- Tcl at conferences, workshops, training classes, etc.
- Tcl community projects
- Your social contribution as a Tcl'er
- How can the community help
- Tcl chatroom
- Need help in a jiffy or just want to meet other Tcl'ers?
- Tcl Core Team
- I would like to meet a Tcler
- They help tcl'ers to travel
Becoming a Tcler edit
- No need to be a highly proficient programmer, it's sufficient to be convinced of your own inner genius. That is what is so great about Tcl!
- You can become a Tcler by just learning the basics of the language, by learning a few things about Tk (for building graphical user-interfaces and doing graphical things in general)
Contribute to the Tclers' Wiki edit
- Almost anything Tcl-related can be added to the Wiki - even criticism, as long as you are honest about it. Sample code, documentation, examples, book reviews, pointers to new software - all these, and more, are welcome!
- The syntax is very simple - see Formatting Rules
- No need to register as a user - just start editing an existing page (more details: Welcome visitors)