|Extensions for Tcl and Tk||next : Applications in Tcl and Tk|
- A variety of Tcl community projects are listed
- Bob Techentin set up the Tcl Gems, Advanced Tcl, Example Scripts Everybody Should Have, and the Binary Distributions page.
- Bruce Gingery has started a hierarchy for i18n (Internationalization) issues at the Encoding Translations and i18n page and extensions of supported encodings, and another for Applications in Tcl and Tcl/Tk. See also The Lish family for a set of converters from 7-bit ASCII to Unicodes of most other major writing systems.
- Donal Fellows set up the Tcl Performance, Introspection and Drag and Drop pages.
- Arjen Markus is writing a tutorial on How to make a Tcl application
Areas of Software Development edit
- Artificial Intelligence
- Control Systems
- Data Visualization
- numerical analysis
- Office Tools
- Scientific Computing
- signal processing
- Software Development